Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Victor Patric Halliwell|
October 31, 1995
V (Demonic alias)
Coop & Phoebe Halliwell
Victor Bennett & Patricia Halliwell
Power of Three
Freedom from destiny
Victor Andrew Halliwell (born October 31st, 1995) is a witch and the only son of Coop and Phoebe Halliwell. He is named after his mother's parents, Patricia and Victor, as well as Andy Trudeau.
Victor grew up as the baby of the family. With the family split in half, Wyatt, Chris, Henry, and Prue; Melinda, Haley, Peyton, and Pandora, Victor didn't really fit in with everyone else. His powers made it hard for Victor to get close to people, so he became somewhat of a social outcast.
Victor is sarcastic, artistic, and strong minded.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Wiccan Powers:
- Spell Casting: The ability to author and recite spells.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate other magical beings.
- Active Wiccan Powers:
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind.
- Projection: An ability that allows its possessor to manipulate reality. This power is channeled through imagination, high level emotions, and force of will.
- Life Draining: The ability to drain the life out of lower level beings.
- Transformation: The ability to transform matter.
- Astral Projection: The ability to project an astral form of oneself outside the body.
- Power Augmentation: The ability to amplify others' power level.
- Time Travel: The ability to travel through time.
- Conjuration: The ability to conjure matter from thin air.
- Other Powers:
- High Resistance: As an upper level witch, Victor is relilient to impacts from active powers such as telekinesis and fireballs.
Victor has a typical relationship with his parents. He often talks back to them, and rolls his eyes at them. Of course, he loves them, but he usually acts as if they were the worst parents in the world.