|For Pandora Mitchell's Gallary, go here.|
Pandora Rose Mitchell (born April 14, 1992) is a witch-whitelighter hybrid, and the daughter of Henry Mitchell and Paige Matthews. She has a twin sister, Pandora, and an older brother, Henry jr.
Pandora Mitchell grew up with her twin sister, Peyton and older brother, Henry. Pandora inherited her mother's talent for art, and grew up winning several competitions at school. Pandora and Peyton developed a close bond with their cousins Melinda and Phaith in their younger years. As they grew up, the Pandora and Phaith drifted away from Melinda and Peyton, and they became best friends.
Coming Into Her Powers
Pandora developed her powers late in her life, and didn't show any signs of powers until she was nine years old, when she developed the power of telekinetic orbing.
Middle School Years
High School Years
Pandora was accepted to both San Jose State University and Duke Universiy in April of her senior year. She chose San Jose, because it was close enough to drive home on the weekends (about an hour long drive), yet still far enough away that she felt that she had her own space. She also chose it because it was only a twenty minute drive from Stanford, the university Phaith chose to attend.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Wiccan Abilities:
- Spell Casting: The ability to author and recite spells.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate other magical beings using a crystal and map.
- Crystal Charging: The ability to charge crystals to form an electric cage.
- Active Wiccan Powers:
- Hyrdokinesis: The ability to manipulate and control water and liquids.
- Deflection: The ability to deflect all active powers.
- Whitelighter Abilities:
- Orbing: The ability to teleport from place to place with the use of orbs.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the locations of charges and loved ones.
- Healing: The ability to heal injuries.
- Henry Mitchell Jr:
- Peyton Mitchell:
- Phaith Halliwell:
- Pandora and her sister are the first twins in the Warren family in over two hundred years.